At its core, our Investment approach at Carroll Capital Holdings is based on time tested, straightforward investment disciplines:
- Return on Equity; we measure our returns based on the free cash flow generated on the equity we have invested.
- We are not focused on the short therm swings in market valuations of our assets.
- Diversification is the primary source of long term risk mitigation.
- We spend at least as much time studying the potential downside of an investment as the potential returns it offers.
- We invest based on long term trends in demographics, consumer demands, and use common sense when making our investments.
- Moderate use of leverage.
- Always working with best in the in class Investment Advisers, Tax Advisers, and other Investment professionals